1.8m/6ft WER-ES1802 Canvas Prints Eco Solvent Printer
Precision printing，faster speed，and reasonable price
In today’s economy, everyone is looking for value. And real value begins with real quality and performance. That’s the thinking that drove the design of the WER-ES1801, 1.8 meters eco solvent printer.
Multi-function and perfect industrial design
Available for printing 6 feet width materials, the WER-ES1801 is the perfect high-performance production tool for creating colorful decals, labels, banners, posters, vehicle and floor graphics, apparel decoration and just about any sign imaginable
1.9m ECO SOLVENT PRINTER WITH EPSON PRINTHEAD
- Tanzania Hance L*** 255***5453 WER-ES1902I 01/18/2019
- Sierra Leone Gashu Tem*** 620***2130 WER-ES1601 01/21/2019
- Austria Holipe 436***9100 WER-E3055UV 01/23/2019
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Charbel 00387 ***4 302 WER-ED6090UV 01/25/2019
- Papua New Guinea Neville M***n 675***8300 WER-E3055T 01/28/2019
- Zambia Mr. JOHN NKH*** 0026 *** 3222 WER-E3055UV 02/15/2019
- Bolivia Corel Grafica 0059 *** 4636 WER-ES1601 02/19/2019
- Greece George 0030 *** 2145 WER-ET6090UV 02/21/2019
- Iran Ali Sia*** 0098 *** 1463 WER-E3055UV 02/25/2019
- New Zealand Mr. Jonathan 00 64 *** 781 WER-ET1510UV 02/27/2019
1.8m/6ft Eco Solvent Printer
|Print Technology||Drop-On-Demand piezoelectric technology|
|Head Type||Epson TX800 (DX7 is optional)|
|Head Quantity||Two heads|
|Nozzles||180 nozzles*6 lines per one head|
|Height of Print Head||1.2mm / 2.8mm above media, adjustable|
|Ink Supply Method||Independent continuous ink supply system|
|Ink Cartridge||Ink Type||Piezo Eco solvent ink|
|Volume||220cc / 440cc ±5cc|
|Color||CMYK or CMYK LC LM|
|Media Cutter||Manual (Automatic cut is optional)|
|Media Sensor||Two sides, front edge & rear edge|
|Print Speed||Production mode |
|Standard mode |
|Ultra quality mode |
|Acceptable Media Width||210mm~1800mm|
|Print Interface||USB2.0 or HI USB|
|RIP Software||Maintop & photoprint for Window XP, 7 8 10|
|Heater System||Front, back and center platform heaters separately|
|Usable Media||Banner, PVC vinyl, perforated vinyl, photo paper, PP paper, backlit film and inkjet canvas Etc.|
|Take Up System||Equipped|
|Power supply||50Hz/60Hz, 220V(±10%)>1.7A|
|Operation Environment||Temperature: 20℃~32℃; Humidity: 35%~80%|
|Package Dimension||3310mm *740mm *980cm|
- Epson Printhead makes the printer long time stable work
- Adopt TaiwanHiwinlinear rail guider system enable machine low noise and stable running
- Equipped with the original Leisai motor, more precise running, more stable print and longer life
- Adopt the advanced variable ink drop technology, min size 3.5pl and max size 27pl, speed 30% faster
Easy Installation with WER-ES1801 Printer
- 1.Original DX5 F186000 second encrypted printhead .
- 2.Touch Panel is a friendly user interface.
- 3.Cheapest price in Eco solvent printer series.
- 4.Free RIP software.
Vibrant Images and Brilliant Results
Everything about the which produces images has been perfected. Four completely new EPSON printheads fire precision droplets in a wide print range. Every drop of ink falls exactly where it is intended, delivering beautiful images and uniform colors at production speeds.
Maximum Ink Quality at lower Cost
All new Eco Solvent INK is a major step forward in eco-solvent technology, delivering a wide color gamut and improved output, while meeting stricter environmental standards and user demands for lower costs, without sacrificing quality. 500ml pouches fit neatly into reusable cartridges and slide into a hidden ink bay for clean usage and less waste. Eco solvent INK does not require any special ventilation or environmental equipment.
New printing Technology Improves Accuracy and Saves Time
We haven’t stopped exploration. The outstanding features our most advanced print technology to date. A new carriage and blade offer increased downforce and accuracy, allowing you to work with a wider variety of media.
Amazing Results More Effectively and Efficiently
Built to make everyday operation easier in the following ways:
- Attractive and rigid new industrial design that minimizes vibrations to optimize printing
- Illuminated and colored LED lights signal status of the machine
- Improved motor and drive systems add durability for heavy users
- Included take-up and optional drying units boost performance during high-volume, unattended operation
All new and Free RIP software Included
- Now with native PDF processing, including files with transparencies
- User-friendly interface
- Predictive Ink Calculator
- Built-in Color spot color libraries
- Variable data printing
- Support level adjustment tools
Legendary Quality and Reliability
Like all WER printers over the past 10 years, Which are built to provide years of reliable performance – even in the most demanding shop environments – and are backed by unmatched service and support. Care includes first-rate warranties, expert technical assistance, free webinars, informative “how-to” articles and videos and free software updates.
|1||Printhead||Pcs||Epson TX800 (DX7 is optional)||Eject ink|
|2||Ink damper||Pcs||Control ink|
|3||Ink cap top||Pcs||Printhead moisturizingPrinthead moisturizing|
|4||Ink wiper||Pcs||Clean head surface|
|5||Ink cartridge||Pcs||Store ink|
|6||Ink pipe||m||Ink tranfer|
|7||Ink pump||Pcs||Ink absorb|
|8||Main board||Pcs||Control machine|
|9||Head board||Pcs||Control printhead|
|10||Power supply board||Pcs||Power supply|
|11||Printhead data cables||Set||Data tranfer||$9.99|
|12||Raster strip||Pcs||CR raster sensor’s scale|
|13||Drag chain||Pcs||Load ink pipe&date cables|
|14||Carrige motor||Pcs||Control carrige moving|
|15||Paper feed motor||Pcs||Material feed|
|16||Control panel||Pcs||Printer status showing|
|17||Carrige timing belt||Pcs||Power transfer|
|18||Carrige raster sensor||Pcs||Detect carrige postion|
|19||Photoelectric switch||Pcs||PF motor control|
|20||Syringe||Pcs||Absorb ink&cleaning printhead|
|21||waste ink tank||Pcs||Store waste ink|
For the above items, there are some consumable parts (like printheads) and some Non vulnerable parts, so WER company just offered some of the prices as reference. If you need the exact price, please feel free to contact our sales staff.
|2||Power supply cable||pcs||1|
|3||USB data cable||pcs||1|
|6||Silica gel tube||m||0.2|
|8||Lubricant for slipper||bottle||1|
|13||Cotton swab stick||pcs||3|
1. The printer should be set in a place where there is no vibration, and where it is level and stable.
2. The printer parameter can’t be changed.
3. Lubricant the moving parts (guide rail, shaft, etc).
4. Regular check cartridges and ink quantity, and empty the waste ink tank
5. Disassemble & assemble the parts of the machine must under the guidance of the after sale service personnel.
Our RIP software can be used for EPSON and many other kinds of brand printer for white ink printing
RIP software latest Version Maintop 6.0
1.CMYK+WWWW printing 2. color enhance printing 3. better printing quality 4. easy operating and fast delivery
About guide video: If you meet any question on installing or printing after you bought this machine, please contact our sales to send you the guide video.
DX7 ES1802I Eco Solvent Printer.zipDownload
ALL WER printers come with a standard one-year warranty, with the option for a 2 or 3-year warranty extension contingent on registering your device within 60 days of purchase. By then WER or WER’s agent will send a document to you, everything will take effect after signature, thank you!Learn More About Your Warranty
We offer excellent Service Contact for all of our inkjet devices.Learn More
Follow our blog and discover the latest tips and tricks, and WER news.Visit Our Blog
Leave a Comment & Inquiry