A2 WER-E4880T Customized Shirts DTG Printer
Fast speed, vivid color, capable to print on any background garment as black or white
It was made from original engine, 8 color model, so can print on dark garment with CMYK+WWWW to get a good white ink density.
Fast printing speed by print on A4 size shirt printing machine with full color only need 64 seconds 2880dpi max. printing resolution can let you print on any textiles with best result and vivid color.
- Tanzania Hance L*** 255***5453 WER-ES1902I 01/18/2019
- Sierra Leone Gashu Tem*** 620***2130 WER-ES1601 01/21/2019
- Austria Holipe 436***9100 WER-E3055UV 01/23/2019
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Charbel 00387 ***4 302 WER-ED6090UV 01/25/2019
- Papua New Guinea Neville M***n 675***8300 WER-E3055T 01/28/2019
- Zambia Mr. JOHN NKH*** 0026 *** 3222 WER-E3055UV 02/15/2019
- Bolivia Corel Grafica 0059 *** 4636 WER-ES1601 02/19/2019
- Greece George 0030 *** 2145 WER-ET6090UV 02/21/2019
- Iran Ali Sia*** 0098 *** 1463 WER-E3055UV 02/25/2019
- New Zealand Mr. Jonathan 00 64 *** 781 WER-ET1510UV 02/27/2019
A2 Size DTG Tshirt Printer
|Print Technology||Drop-On-Demand piezoelectric technology|
|Head Type||Epson TX800 (DX7 is optional)|
|Head Quantity||Two TX800 print heads|
|Nozzles||180 nozzles*6 lines per head|
|Print size||40cm*60cm (15.7”*23.6”)|
|Height of Print Head||1.2mm / 2.8mm above media, adjustable|
|Ink Supply Method||Independent continuous ink supply system|
|Ink Cartridge||Ink Type||Textile pigment ink or sublimation ink|
|Volume||220cc / 440cc ±5cc|
|Color||2*CMYK or CMYK + W|
|Media platform||Glass or vacuum suction（suction motor is optional）|
|Media Sensor||Two sides, front edge & rear edge|
|Print Speed||Production mode||90 sec for A4 (360*1440dpi, 4pass)|
|Standard mode||180 sec for A4 (720*1080dpi, 6pass)|
|Ultra quality mode||360 sec for A4 (720*1440dpi, 8pass)|
|Acceptable Media Width||420mm~650mm|
|Print Interface||USB2.0 or HI USB|
|RIP Software||Maintop for Window xp or Window 7. 8.10|
|Movement mode||Front and rear for platform, up and down for height|
|Usable Media||T shirt, polo shirt, cotton bag, cotton pillow cover and sweatshirt etc.|
|Printing jig||Glass or Aluminum|
|Power supply||50Hz/60Hz, 220V(±10%)>1.7A|
|Operation Environment||Temperature: 20℃~32℃; Humidity: 35%~80%|
- Original Epson print headfor A2 dtg tshirt printer, CMYK+W & 2*CMYK
- Adopt the ball screw for A2 dtg tshirt printer platform movement, max 18cm for print height
- 3. Providing of the imported textile ink, you can print anything on cotton fabric, superior quality.
- 4. Adopt the advanced variable ink drop technology, min size 3.5pl and max size 27pl, speed 30% faster
Easy Installation with WER-ED4060T shirt Printer
More than an image output, it’s your time to stand on your stage. WER-ED4060T shirt printer is designed to ensure quality results even at higher speeds:
- Original Epson printing system, which is equipped with original EPSON Piezo inkjet F186000 Printhead with 180 nozzles per channel.
- Rigid industrial design ensures quality output with physical resolution 1440*2880dpi.
- 8 colors with best color performance, light and dark garment direct printing
- Adopt the advanced variable ink drop technology, min size 3.5pl and max size 27pl, speed 30% faster.
Quite affordable cost
Traditionally people use sublimation printing to custom print t shirts. With this way, shortcomings are very obvious: only white shirts can be printed and hard hand feel. Now with ED4060T, these problems can be very easily solved. It is able to custom print any color t shirts with simple operation. And it has a very competitive price, everyone can afford it.
From years of printing experience, this printer has very stable print performance, get good feedbacks from customers all over the world.
Rich, Vibrant, Durable Color effect
New, specially formulated, water based t shirt ink produces amazingly brilliant colors. The inks also provide excellent washing durability and a wide spectrum of color. Not enough? Configurable to dual-CMYK or CMYKWWWW for finer details, smoother gradations and more neutral grays (made possible with Black ink).
Power Up More of Your Time
Because the WER-ED4060T doesn’t need constant attention, you can concentrate on other important tasks. Here are just a few features that get you through longest print runs:
- Automatic detection for printer errors
- Adjustable media height for accurate centering
- Rigid industrial design eliminates vibration for quality printing even at high speed
- Fully adjustable print heads support various media thicknesses less than 15mm
Watch Those Printheads Last Longer
The WER-ED4060T original-part patent-printhead cleaning system is designed to significantly reduce buildup around the edges of the print head, decreasing wear and tear and prolonging its lifespan
|2||Ink damper||pcs||Control ink|
|3||Ink tube||pcs||Ink transfer|
|4||Ink wiper||pcs||Clean head surface|
|5||Ink cartridge||pcs||Store ink|
|6||Ink cap top||m||Ink tranfer|
|7||Ink pump||pcs||Ink absorb|
|8||Main board||pcs||Control machine|
|9||Transfer board||pcs||Control flatbed||$2.49|
|10||Power supply board||pcs||Physical resolution control|
|11||Printhead data cables||set||Data tranfer|
|12||Raster strip||pcs||CR raster sensor’s scale|
|13||Drag chain||pcs||Load ink pipe&date cables|
|14||Carrige motor||pcs||Control carrige moving|
|15||Paper feed motor||pcs||Material feed|
|16||Waste ink tank||pcs||Store waste ink|
|17||Control panel||pcs||Printer status showing|
|18||Carrige timing belt||pcs||Power transfer|
|19||Carrige raster sensor||pcs||Detect carrige postion|
|20||Photoelectric switch||pcs||PF motor control|
|21||Syringe||pcs||absorb ink & cleaning printhead|
For the above items, there are some consumable parts (like printheads) and some Non vulnerable parts, so WER company just offered some of the prices as reference. If you need the exact price, please feel free to contact our sales staff.
|2||Power supply cable||pcs||1|
|3||USB data cable||pcs||1|
|6||Silica gel tube||m||0.2|
|8||Lubricant for slipper||bottle||1|
|13||cotton swab stick||pcs||3|
1. Remove the wooden package-case carefully
2. Remove the packing film carefully
3. Remove the sticky tape to release the belt of Print-head carriage, and check other parts.
4. Ensure the input voltage is 220V 50HZ, Connect printer power cable, then turn on machine follow the instruction in the CD
5. Don’t hesitate to contact the sale rep or engineer if you have any questions
|Static electricity is too high, which will burn out the printer head.||A:The Operator need to mak electrostatic eliminating treatment and wear the Anti-static devices if possible to prevent the high static load form burning the circuit board inside of the printer head. |
B: During installation, try not to touch the surface of print head directly.
|Printer head will be burned out if the USB line linked the printer head incorrectly||Please contact professional technician if you cannot install USB line of the printer head by following the original way of machine or operating instructions.|
|You should check if the outside voltage is stable and the input voltage is matched with the machine||You should check if the outside voltage is stable and the input voltage is matched with the machine.|
|You have to take of the printer head and clean it carefully.||You have to take of the printer head and clean it carefully.|
|There is no response after starting up.||Check power plug fuse|
Our RIP software can be used for EPSON and many other kinds of brand printer for white ink printing
RIP software latest Version Maintop 6.0
1.CMYK+WWWW printing 2. color enhance printing 3. better printing quality 4. easy operating and fast delivery
About guide video: If you meet any question on installing or printing after you bought this machine, please contact our sales to send you the guide video.
DTG T-shirt Printer WER-D4880T user manual and maintenanceDownload
ALL WER printers come with a standard one-year warranty, with the option for a 2 or 3-year warranty extension contingent on registering your device within 60 days of purchase. By then WER or WER’s agent will send a document to you, everything will take effect after signature, thank you!Learn More About Your Warranty
We offer excellent Service Contact for all of our inkjet devices.Learn More
Follow our blog and discover the latest tips and tricks, and WER news.Visit Our Blog
Leave a Comment & Inquiry