1.6m/5ft WER-ES160 Vinyl Printer Eco Solvent Printer
Precision printing，faster speed，and reasonable price
In today’s economy, everyone is looking for value. And real value begins with real quality and performance. That’s the thinking that drove the design of the WER-ES1601, 1.6 meters eco solvent printer.
Multi-function and perfect industrial design
Available for printing 5 feet width materials, the WER-ES1601 is the perfect high-performance production tool for creating colorful decals, labels, banners, posters, vehicle and floor graphics, apparel decoration and just about any sign imaginable.
Backlit Pet Film
Roll Photo Paper
Mini Car Sticker Vinyl
Display PVC Banner
Opaque PVC Banner
The Awesome Effects Of ECO UV Ink
ONE WAY VISION with New Eco Solvent Ink
The ES160 large format eco solvent printer offers you extraordinary color options, improved machine efficiency, and increased operation experience. Check out all types of posters, produce prints on specialty materials, or create auto graphics with exact brand colors to meet the exacting demands of customers.
With three different printing modes in CMYK, plus additional Light Cyan, Light Magenta, you have more color space and control than ever before. The addition of Continous Ink system（CISS built-in） also means that you can save at least 35% ink consumption.
Amazing Ink Color output
Print pictures with stable color and astonishing detail on a good range of promotional gifts.
（1）Produce amazing pictures with CMYK, White ECO-UV inks
（2）White ink is a brilliant genius color, or to ensure that colors occur on dark or clear objects
（3）Optional pretreatment liquid increases efficiency by preparing the surface of materials like glass and metals for full-color customization
（4）A Continuous Ink Supply System（CISS）keeps ink pigments settling in the ink lines for smooth consistency and density
（5）Automatic nozzle cleaning function ensures extended service life
* For perfect effects, it is strongly advised that users test for adhesion to specific objects before massive final production.
New Media Clamps
Smart new media clamps provides you with a more efficient print operation.
Four printheads with precision drop on demand technology maximize print effects– even in higher-speed modes the Eco Solvent INKs deliver true, bravo and brilliant color results.
LCD display, clear key position, emergency button one key start stop
Printhead Cleaning Unit
Automatic cleaning function ensures long life of printhead
Take Up System
Save time and worry, work and life free switch
- Bolivia Edgar Lla*** 0059***4142 WER-E3055T 04/30/2019
- Australia Peter Sma*** 617***4652 WER-ET6090UV 05/05/2019
- Guatemala Mario Eug*** ‘0050***993 WER-ES3202 05/06/2019
- Czech Republic Jarda Sme*** 420***5231 WER-ET6090UV 05/07/2019
- Uganda Mr. John ‘0025***464 WER-ED6090T 05/08/2019
- Kazakhstan Mr. Nur ‘0077***663 WER-E3055UV 05/09/2019
- Romania Diana ‘004***0401 WER-E3055UV 05/11/2019
- Philippines Mark ‘0063***028 WER-EW1802 05/12/2019
- Uzbekistan Abu Baki*** ‘009***1593 WER-ED6090T 05/15/2019
- Zambia Toddy ‘0026***524 WER-ES1802 05/17/2019
- Kenya Michael J. 254***1020 WER-ES160 05/18/2019
- Pakistan Joy*** Basu ‘0092***744 WER-ES1802 05/18/2019
- U.S.A Joe ‘001***8533 WER-K3208I 05/20/2019
- Russia Armen Mach*** 7-91***846 WER-ED6090UV 05/23/2019
1.6m/5ft Eco Solvent Printer
|Print Technology||Drop-On-Demand piezoelectric technology|
|Head Type||Epson XP600 (TX800 & DX7 is optional)|
|Head Quantity||One head (2 pcs head is optional)|
|Nozzles||180 nozzles*8 lines|
|Height of Print Head||1.2mm / 2.8mm above media, adjustable|
|Ink Supply Method||Independent continuous ink supply system|
|Ink Cartridge||Ink Type||Piezo Eco solvent ink|
|Volume||220cc / 440cc ±5cc|
|Color||CMYK or CMYK LC LM OR GR|
|Media Cutter||Manual (Automatic cut is optional)|
|Media Sensor||Two sides, front edge & rear edge|
|Print Speed||Production mode||15 m2/h (360*1440dpi, 4pass)|
|Standard mode||10 m2/h (720*1080dpi, 6pass)|
|Ultra quality mode||7.5 m2/h (720*1440dpi, 8pass)|
|Acceptable Media Width||210mm~1610mm|
|Print Interface||USB2.0 or HI USB|
|RIP Software||Maintop & photoprint for Window XP, 7 8 10|
|Heater System||Front, back and center platform heaters separately|
|Usable Media||Banner, vinyl sticker, perforated vinyl, photo paper, PP paper, backlit film and inkjet canvas etc.|
|Take Up System||Equipped|
|Power supply||50Hz/60Hz, 220V(±10%)>1.7A|
|Operation Environment||Temperature: 20℃~32℃; Humidity: 35%~80%|
- Automatic roll to roll take up system during printing makesyour printing job easier
- Adopt Taiwan Hiwinlinear rail guidersystem enable machine low noise and stable running
- Equipped with the imported motor, more precise running, more stable print and longer life
- Adopt the advanced variable ink drop technology, min size 3.5pl and max size 27pl, speed 30% faster
Easy Installation with WER-ES1601 Printer
- 1.Original DX5 F186000 second encrypted printhead .
- 2.Touch Panel is a friendly user interface.
- 3.Cheapest price in Eco solvent printer series.
- 4.Free RIP software.
Vibrant Images and Brilliant Results
Everything about the which produces images has been perfected. Four completely new Ricoh GH2220 printheads fire precision droplets in a wide print range. Every drop of ink falls exactly where it is intended, delivering beautiful images and uniform colors at production speeds.
Maximum Ink Quality at lower Cost
All new Eco Solvent INK is a major step forward in eco-solvent technology, delivering a wide color gamut and improved output, while meeting stricter environmental standards and user demands for lower costs, without sacrificing quality. 500ml pouches fit neatly into reusable cartridges and slide into a hidden ink bay for clean usage and less waste. Eco solvent INK does not require any special ventilation or environmental equipment.
New printing Technology Improves Accuracy and Saves Time
We haven’t stopped exploration. The outstanding features our most advanced print technology to date. A new carriage and blade offer increased downforce and accuracy, allowing you to work with a wider variety of media.
Amazing Results More Effectively and Efficiently
Built to make everyday operation easier in the following ways:
- Attractive and rigid new industrial design that minimizes vibrations to optimize printing
- Illuminated and colored LED lights signal status of the machine
- Improved motor and drive systems add durability for heavy users
- Included take-up and optional drying units boost performance during high-volume, unattended operation
All new and Free RIP software Included
- Now with native PDF processing, including files with transparencies
- User-friendly interface
- Predictive Ink Calculator
- Built-in Color spot color libraries
- Variable data printing
- Support level adjustment tools
Legendary Quality and Reliability
Like all WER printers over the past 10 years, Which are built to provide years of reliable performance – even in the most demanding shop environments – and are backed by unmatched service and support. Care includes first-rate warranties, expert technical assistance, free webinars, informative “how-to” articles and videos and free software updates.
|1||Printhead||Pcs||EPSON F186000 DX5 Second encrypted||Eject ink|
|2||Ink damper||Pcs||Control ink|
|3||Ink cap top||Pcs||Printhead moisturizingPrinthead moisturizing|
|4||Ink wiper||Pcs||Clean head surface|
|5||Ink cartridge||Pcs||Store ink|
|6||Ink pipe||m||Ink tranfer|
|7||Ink pump||Pcs||Ink absorb|
|8||Main board||Pcs||Control machine|
|9||Head board||Pcs||Control printhead|
|10||Power supply board||Pcs||Power supply|
|11||Printhead data cables||Pcs||Data tranfer||$9.99|
|12||Raster strip||Pcs||CR raster sensor’s scale|
|13||Drag chain||Pcs||Load ink pipe&date cables|
|14||Carrige motor||Pcs||Control carrige moving|
|15||Paper feed motor||Pcs||Material feed|
|16||Control panel||Pcs||Printer status showing|
|17||Carrige timing belt||Pcs||Power transfer|
|18||Carrige raster sensor||Pcs||Detect carrige postion|
|19||Photoelectric switch||Pcs||PF motor control|
|20||Syringe||Pcs||Absorb ink&cleaning printhead|
|21||Print head tissue||Pcs||Wipe the waste ink|
For the above items, there are some consumable parts (like printheads) and some Non vulnerable parts, so WER company just offered some of the prices as reference. If you need the exact price, please feel free to contact our sales staff.
|1||Inner six angle screw||M5*10||pcs||90|
|2||Inner six angle screw||M4*10||pcs||30|
|3||Cross recessed pan head Combination screws||M3*10||pcs||10|
|4||Cross recessed pan head Combination screws||M4*8||pcs||20|
|6||CD and dongle||pcs||1|
|7||Cotton swab stick||pcs||3|
|8||Main power cable||pcs||1|
|9||USB data cable||pcs|
1. The printer should be set in a place where there is no vibration, and where it is level and stable.
2. The printer parameter can’t be changed.
3. Lubricant the moving parts (guide rail, shaft, etc).
4. Regular check cartridges and ink quantity, and empty the waste ink tank
5. Disassemble & assemble the parts of the machine must under the guidance of the after sale service personnel.
Our RIP software can be used for EPSON and many other kinds of brand printer for white ink printing
RIP software latest Version Maintop 6.0
1.CMYK+WWWW printing 2. color enhance printing 3. better printing quality 4. easy operating and fast delivery
About guide video: If you meet any question on installing or printing after you bought this machine, please contact our sales to send you the guide video.
ES160 Economical Eco Solvent Printer.zipDownload
ALL WER printers come with a standard one-year warranty, with the option for a 2 or 3-year warranty extension contingent on registering your device within 60 days of purchase. By then WER or WER’s agent will send a document to you, everything will take effect after signature, thank you!Learn More About Your Warranty
We offer excellent Service Contact for all of our inkjet devices.Learn More
Follow our blog and discover the latest tips and tricks, and WER news.Visit Our Blog
Leave a Comment & Inquiry